Thursday 17 December 2009

Absolutely typical!

Over the last few weeks we haven't had a full night's sleep as Little A has been waking at about 2.30am and not settling until about 6.00am (pre molars we think). This is not helpful as my partner gets up at about 5.30 at the mo to get in some overtime at work.

So, after another disrupted night with A sleeping in with me and K in her bedroom I found myself up and unable to sleep. I thought, "Coo! I'll pull my finger out and get some cards written!" Yes that's right I haven't posted one yet so hopefully when I do which will be soon (honest) they will still arrive at destinations before Christmas. However, I got them written ready for my NCT toddlers group this morning and promptly forgot them. Doh! My baby brain thing is becoming a toddler brain thing. Scary.

2 comments:

  1. Oh isn't toddler brain wonderful? I find it slightly worse than its baby counterpart as you are 'supposed' be more together. Sleep deprivation is a nightmare. Presumably you've tried the age old favourite of Calpol/bonjela/totofginiinthemilk? Happy sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tot of gin in the milk? I prefer it in my tea, personally.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete